Are you adoring the company of your Nook device? If you are one of the potential users of the Nook tablet, then you must have been having a satisfactory e-reading experience. By rendering the skill set of astounding features and enthralling services, Nook tablet has simply managed to have a decent number of users across the global boundaries. Being a new user of the device, you can easily head to www Nook com to explore the potential and features of the device in a better way.
After getting faded from the market, Nook simply bangs on the market with its Nook Tablet 7. Despite having a huge buzz in the market, the latest version of Barnes and Noble simply loose its brightness with the issue of its faulty chargers, which made the B & N pull out the 147K adaptors from the market in order to avoid any kind of serious condition. However, it has been reported that the company has fixed the issue and the 7th version has been started to get available on both modes, online and offline. In case, if you still get any issue with your latest version, then simply head to Nook Customer Service in order to get the better assistance and support.
Among all the versions, if you got the Nook Color Version, then there is no doubt that you must be having a satisfactory e-reading experience. Still, there are some instances when the color version gets unresponsiveness and cause many problems. In order to fix out the unwanted bugs, all you need to do is to troubleshoot your Nook color. Get the fine troubleshooting steps below.
Charging the Battery
- On the power adaptor, firstly link the big end of the USB cable to the corresponding port. Make sure that you are using the USB cable which is provided by the manufacturer.
- Now link the microUSB’s cable small end to the corresponding port on the center of the Nook color.
- Head to plug down the power adapter into the electrical outlet. Don’t switch off the Nook color until the charging has been finished completely. The full battery charging takes around three to four hours. In case, if you face any kind of issue with the cable or the device, then do reach out to the Nook Help to get the fine assistance and guidance.
Doing soft reset
- The first step is to simply link the Nook color to the power outlet with the help of provided USB cable.
- Now press down the power button and then hold it for 5 seconds.
- After this, press the “Power” button again for the time limit of 2 seconds to switch on the device.
Restoring the device
- Unlock the screen of device info and then click “Erase and Deregister Device”.
- Now, click the “Reset Nook” button, when it get appeared to confirm. A message will simply get appear when the device deregisters itself the Barnes and Noble account. And there will be one more message when the device head to clear the data. After the process is finished, Nook Color gets rebooted.
- At last, register the Nook with the B & N to restore all the content linked to the account. Still, if get any tech problem, then navigate to Nook Com Support to get the expert assistance and solutions.