How is it going with your Nook tablet? If you a fine user of the Nook tablet, then you must be having the satisfactory e-reading experience. With the bunch of dazzling features and astounding services, the tablet has also managed to grab the eyeballs of potential users across worldwide. If you are a new user in the list, then you can head to www Nook com to explore the other features of the device in a proper way.
With the pace of technology and competition, Nook tablet somehow managed to exist in the market. By launching the Nook tablet 7 in the market, Barnes and Noble thought of gaining their lost position in the market. But, after getting stuck on the issue of faulty adapters, the latest version of the tablet also gets in the limelight of having issues like the other versions of the tablet. But, now it has been reported that the problem has been fixed and the tablet is now available for purchase. If get any issue with the latest version, just reach out to Nook Customer Service for better solutions and assistance.
Apart from all this, one of the most promising thing about the tablet is its diverse range of content with different sections which offers the spectacular bunch of eBooks under the Nook library. If you have iPad on your side, then using the Nook app can simply let you carry the whole nook library in a fine way. You can easily use the Nook for your iPad for syncing the latest Books and also keeping the library updated. Now, let’s head on to the way of syncing the iPad with the Nook tablet.
- The first thing which you need to do is to unlock the Nook app on the home screen of the iPad.
- After that simply enter the correct Nook password and email id, if you get any kind of prompt.
In case, if you get any kind of trouble while doing so, just head to Nook help for better assistance and solutions.
- Now you need to simply wait for the home screen of Nook to get loaded. After loading of the page, you will witness the page of Nook eBook library.
- Head to click the “Sync” symbol at the top-right of the page. You will witness a symbol which is pointing out to the opposite directions.
- Now, all you need to is to just wait for the Nook to get synchronized. You will see that the “Sync” symbol has turned out in a revolving circular icon showcasing that the Nook app is in the process of synching. When the sync gets completed, the symbol of “Sync” gets stopped automatically and turns out into a normal shape.
In case, if you get any tech bug, then just navigate to Nook Com Support for tech assistance and solutions.